Minggu, 24 April 2011

Yakuza 4 is a fun but confusing game

PRLog (Press Release) – Apr 23, 2011 – I've played the first and third Yakuza games on their various systems and thought they were a lot of fun. They have a great story, great characters, great combat system. So I bought Yakuza 4 when it came out and was not disappointed. Plus, this time around, they kept all the Japanese content in as well. (Who needs a real girlfriend in Japan when you can go out with a hostess and then end the night at a massage parlour.) They have a very organized and interesting way of seeing the world.

I played through most of the main story rather quickly. Gaining levels and finding a lot of items along the way. But I had one thing missing, I wasn't completing hardly any sub-stories! I was  doing what the main quest told me to do but because there were no markers on the map or any real detailed description of what I was supposed to do next, I just didn't get many of the sub-stories done. I was about to give up but then a friend pointed me to an app he just downloaded for his iPad called "Yakuza 4 Guide".  It works on the the iPhone too don't worry.

The app can be found here; http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/yakuza-4-guide/id43202284 ...

It is a relatively simple app but does so much. It lists off all the sub-stories, as well as all possible trophies, and gives great detail on how to complete them. And since it is portable, I don't have to keep moving between my living room and my den in a vein attempt at get oled technology on mobile phone ting walk-through details. This app has really helped me to find all those extra moments in the game that really made it something special.

I just wish there was something out there to help with all the sub-stories in my real life… my photo and wallpaper


Get automobile news and garbage compactor

Related Posts sesuai kategori



0 komentar: