Jumat, 19 Agustus 2011

MySaver: Protection For Your iPad, iPhone, and iPod Cables Called “Best Of” by Critics

PRLog (Press Release) - Aug 18, 2011 - In the article "How Kickstarter is Reinventing the iPhone Economy", the MySaver is chosen by Reuters and GigaOm as one of the "best and brightest Kickstarter has to offer" and they go on to say, "The project is a smart idea, solves a common failing, and something we haven't yet seen from the usual crowd of established accessory makers."

GigaOm:  http://gigaom.com/apple/kickstarter-breathes-fresh-air-i ...

Reuters:  http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/08/idUS5021370520 ... 

"The MySaver Keeps Your iPhone Cable From Breaking For The 100th Time", Greg Kumparak, TechCrunch, August 9, 2011

Mr. Kumparak from TechCrunch says "I figured I was just particularly hard on my cables — I do travel a lot, after all. Turns out, I'm not the only one. After just a week or so in the world, a Kickstarter project for a super simple iPhone cable protector has already found a venerable army of backers."

TechCrunch: http://techcrunch.com/2011/08/09/mysaver-fix-fraying-iph ...

Everything Cafe: http://www.everythingicafe.com/mysaver-will-protect-your-dock-connecto r/2011/07/29/

Wall Street Journal:  . http://onespot.wsj.com/technology/2011/08/09/b6593/the-mysaver-keeps-y our-iphone-cable-from

About the Product: The MySaver cable protector, made of high grade aluminum and flexible silicone, was born my photo and wallpaper from the simple fact that a problem turned into an idea and became a design that provided a beautiful solution to the problem.  The challenge was to design this high quality product in an intelligent and economic way. The key elements which prove this has done correctly are not only the amazing press reviews but the great support of MySaver Backers. 

Backers like Michael who wrote "The moment I saw your project I knew exactly about problem you were talking about, and this really looks like a solid solution. I've gone through 3-4 cables, and the one I'm currently using is in sad shape. Hopefully the next cable I buy, with your product protecting it, will be the last one I'll need." 

Another backer, Bel stated "I'm in the middle of a project in Morocco. I'm taking extra care of my iPhone cable, it's my life support line. I honestly don't know where to get replacements here and if they're broken beyond use, I'd be devastated without my phone.."  The MySaver team reveal this as humbling but yet gratifying to know they oled technology on mobile phone are providing a solution to a worldwide problem.

Not to forget the message from Ethan who simply put it like this "You rox my sox! Thanks!"  That deserves a way cool!

With a grin, designer Thomas Lehman says "now our mission is to replace all the broken and shorted docking cables worldwide". Check out the MySaver products out on Kickstarter.  http://kck.st/MySaver 

Contact the designer, Thomas Lehman on 646.416.2844 or info@my-stuffforlife.com


Get automobile news and garbage compactor

Related Posts sesuai kategori



0 komentar: